February 17, 2017
New Webinar: Transitioning from Hemochron Response to the Signature Elite
Accriva Diagnostics invites you to join in us for our upcoming webinar, “Transitioning from Hemochron Response to the Signature Elite – A Case Study”.
In this highly anticipated webinar, guest presenter Mary Jo Grodsky BS, MLS (ASCP), Point of Care Coordinator for Orlando Regional Medical Center, will detail best practices of converting from a tube-based to a cuvette-based ACT point-of-care test system. She will share the various aspects and key learning from Orlando Regional’s own conversion of over 30 Hemochron Response tube-based systems to the Signature Elite cuvette-based system.
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Time: 7:00 am United States PST
At the conclusion of this webinar participants will understand:
- The key feature differences between advantages of a cuvette-based microcoagulation system vs. a tube-based system
- How to set expectations for therapeutic ranges and test performance
- Best practices for conversion across multiple departments
- How a cuvette-based system, such as the Signature Elite, benefits both the patient and the clinician
Who should attend?
- Hospital Point-of-Care Coordinators
- Nurses and Physicians
- Clinical Laboratory Technicians and Managers