What does it mean to be part of the Accriva Team? It means being part of an organization which develops Point-of-Care (POC) diagnostic devices that improve the health and well-being of people around the world. It means collaborating on challenging projects with peers that possess intellect, integrity, and pride in what they do. It means succeeding in making a difference in the lives of others. At Accriva, we continually seek and encourage others who share this passion in making a difference to join our team.
As part of our team, you can expect the following from Accriva:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive Performance Based Wages
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
How To Apply
To apply for any open positions, email your current resume to email@example.com. Please include the specific job title and location you are applying for in the email subject line.
Accriva is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company seeks and encourages a diversity of skills, talents and viewpoints in the workforce and looks for the best available employees in every job, making employment decisions based on skills and merit.